Dear All,

The TEI Members meeting has just kicked off in sunny Evanston.
I'm just reminded that the closing time for our elections is fast approaching, but only a third of our electors have expressed their vote as to last night. Voting is a very important way to influence the life and the future direction of the TEI

This is a call to action:

- If you are a voter, individual or institutional, please vote NOW
- If you are not a voter but know someone that is, please make them to vote
- If you are part of an institution that is a TEI member, please check with the designed voters if they have voted
- If you are part of an institution that is a TEI member, but you don't know who is the designed voter, please ask us and we will be able to help you to locate them

Vote! Vote! Vote!
Thank you :)

Elena

Elena Pierazzo
Visiting Senior Research Fellow
King's College London
Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London
WC2B 5RL

Professor of Italian Studies and Digital Humanities
Bureau F307
Université de Grenoble 3 'Stendhal'
BP 25 38040 Grenoble Cedex 9
Tel. +33 4 76828032