Dear TEI Community,

It is my greatest pleasure to announce to you the results of the TEI elections 2014.
In the end 44% of the voters for the technical council did cast a vote and 52% of the Board's electors did the same. All in all it was not a bad turnaround, but we can certainly do better. We were very privileged this year (as every year, if I may) to have an outstanding line up of candidates, many for the very first time.

For the TEI Board of Directors the people that have been elected for a 2 years term are:

Michelle Dalmau
Marjorie Burghart
Martin Mueller

The person that has been elected for one year term is

Pip Willcox

Congratulations to all the elected people and the warmest thank you to the people that who also had accepted to stand for elections: Elena González-Blanco, Kyionory Nagasaki and Glen Worthey.
Our gratitude for their long and outstanding service goes also to the outgoing members of the Board: Lou Burnard, John Walsh, Arianna Ciula and Glen Worthey.

For the TEI Technical Council the people that have been elected for a 2 years term are:

Hugh Cayless
Lou Burnard
Raffaele Viglianti
Stefan Majewski
Syd Bauman

Congratulations to all the elected people and the warmest thank you to the people that who also had accepted to stand for elections: Stefan Dumont, Bertrand Gaiffe, Brian L. Pytlik Zillig and Jeffrey Witt.
Our gratitude for their long and outstanding service goes also to the outgoing members of the Council: Elli Milonas and Sebastian Rahz.

We hope that the people that have not been elected will consider to put their name forward again next time.
At the Members Meeting we noted how women are underrepresented within the Technical Council: we would like seriously appeal to all women in the list to consider to put forward their name for next year.

Once again, congratulations and a thank to all the people that have accepted to help the TEI to get bigger and better.
Best
Elena

--
Elena Pierazzo
Visiting Senior Research Fellow

Professor of Italian Studies and Digital Humanities
Bureau F307
Université de Grenoble 3 'Stendhal'
BP 25 38040 Grenoble Cedex 9
Tel. +33 4 76828032