De: "Stuart A. Yeates" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Lundi 27 Octobre 2014 07:45:19
Objet: Digital humanities centers on wikipedia

I have just removed a handful of DH centers, including several
TEI-using ones from the list at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_humanities#Centers Some of them
I've removed before.

If people interested in getting coverage of their projects on
wikipedia that's a conversation I'd welcome, but please don't edit-war
to add yourselves.

cheers
stuart