As Peter and Martin correctly deduced, the issue is not the relative
merit of the center, but whether or not it has a wikipedia article.
I've added a hatnote to the section pointing to centerNet's directory.

Those who wish to write an article about a digital humanities center
will need evidence of 'significant coverage in reliable sources that
are independent of the subject'; typically this is 3+ independent
articles in national newspapers (press releases and recycled press
releases don't count, but non-English language press certainly does).
I'd encourage centers in non-English speaking regions to write their
article in their native language first [ping me and I'll help with the
minutiae of the English language version]. Centers which haven't
received such coverage may still be eligible for coverage as a section
in articles of their founder (the standard for inclusion of academics
is such that most late-career academics in conventional academic
institutions qualify).

If we are serious about proper coverage of the digital humanities in
wikipedia (which is currently sorely lacking), probably the best way
is for someone (or several people) to step forward, take up the
support offered at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Education_program and let
classes of undergrads do it as part of their coursework.

cheers
stuart