Hi Ute,

Syd Bauman moved the discussion to the Oxygen Users List:

> http://www.oxygenxml.com/pipermail/oxygen-user/2014-October/005312.html

Right now we do not have such an option. Oxygen has Java API which would
allow someone to implement a plugin to do this. If you are interested in
this approach I could try to give you more details.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com