Dear All,

This is to announce that I have just hit the inbox of all our members, institutional and individual with the message below. If you belong to an institution that is member of the TEI you get free memberships to give away. If you are not part of a Member Institution, maybe you may convince your boss that could be a good investment.

Please get in touch if you want to discuss this opportunity further!

=============

The TEI Consortium has launched a special offer for Institutional Members organising TEI trainings. If you let us know about your event in advance so that we can advertise it for you within our website, we will then offer for free a one-year individual membership for all participants that will request it.

If you are organising such an event, please email the details (dates, locations, conditions) at least four weeks prior to the event to [log in to unmask], specifying your institution; then after the event, please email us the list of of the participants that have requested such membership; this membership is meant for new members, joining TEI for the first time.

An individual membership offers the possibility of accessing many TEI services, including substantial discount for software such as Oxygen and to access the discounted TEI conference rate; individual members may also vote in elections of the Technical Council.

If you need more information about this initiative, please let us know.

All the best
Elena

--
Elena Pierazzo
Visiting Senior Research Fellow

Professor of Italian Studies and Digital Humanities
Bureau F307
Université de Grenoble 3 'Stendhal'
BP 25 38040 Grenoble Cedex 9
Tel. +33 4 76828032