It is Inigo Montoya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Jay Fisher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> ... prepare to die.
>
> In face of the recent AAP Guideline on the management of bronchiolitis, I
> am recruiting other Peds ED centers who will be endorsing this set of
> practices to serve as the treatment group in my non-randomized
> observational study. Our center will serve as the 'out-of-control' group
> and we will be initiating a new clinical pathway entitled... 'Empiric
> therapy for the treatment of undifferentiated respiratory distress in
> infants.'
>
> It is my hypothesis that our group's admission and bounce-back rates will
> be the same as last year.
>
> I anxiously await the data from the centers who adopt the AAP approach!
>

> Jay Fisher MD
> Medical Director, Peds EM, Children's Hospital of NV
> Physician Consultant, Dread Pirate Roberts

> message: info PED-EM-L
> The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:

*"I would rather be the kind of person who makes molehills out of
mountains, then mountains out of molehills." *
*"I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road and not have
their motives questioned." Anon.*
*"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures
the disease." Voltaire*
*"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be."  Douglas Adams*

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html