Hi all,
Looking for a full time Peds ER doc for our program in the suburbs of Chicago.
Will consider a candidate for the position of assistant medical director.

We have 2 Peds ERs within about 10 miles of each other.
The program at St. Alexius Medical Center is well established, been in service since early 90's. We opened a Womens and Childrens Hospital last year.
The program at Alexian Brothers Medical Center opened in 2005.
We have excellent subspecialty support and the ER nursing directors for the whole ER at both hospitals both come from the PEDS world which is a plus.
We ARE busy like everyone else and we have some great staff and dedicated folks.
This is an employed position, with full benefits.
Please drop me an email if you have an an interest.

Thanks,
Todd Z

Dr. Todd Zimmerman
Medical Director, Pediatric Emergency  Medicine
St. Alexius Medical Center
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
TeamHealth Great Lakes

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: