Hi
Wondering if anyone has a list of QA  data that one collects on their physicians.  There are a number of data for our adult colleagues but few for peds EM. If anyone is willing to share their list please send it to me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!
Paul Kotzampaltiris DO
Medical Director Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Metrowest Medical Center
Framingham Union Campus

> This message (including any attachments) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message (including any attachments) and notify the originator that you received the message in error.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Tenet Healthcare Corporation.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html