One way to make a polite request is with the word "siga", which as an
adverb means "kindly" and has a usage much like "please" in English.

I've decided to change "re" (the singular 2nd person pronoun, originally
"le") to "ra" because Tirëlat has "ree".

So now I need to come up with a conventional way to begin a story, where
English has "once upon a time". Wikipedia actually has a nice list of
those in different languages
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_upon_a_time). Many languages have
something that means "a long time ago" or similar... Tamil for instance
has "முன்னொரு காலத்திலே... " which is translated "at a time long ago".

Text for day 19:

“Hem rasi rado!” Karwani Timra kuj.
“we-DAT.PL tell story!” three-month-GEN rabbit say.

“Hej, siga rasi!” Aris tako.
“agree, kindly tell!” Alice request.

“Mo piki ses mar” Rafidan drom, “gon ra juki mram dim ses api.”
“and quick that-ACC do” hat-one add, “else you again sleep before
that-ACC finish.”

“E monen bram dim, taj kar hikit tikat” Njago taw si gasjaj tistisoj,
“at time-LOC long before, sit three little-NOM.PL sister-NOM.PL”
dormouse begin with great-GEN hurry-ing-GEN,

  “mo kami dekat ja Ersi, Rejsi, mo Tiri, mo kam kuti ’e dramen honaj--”
  “and those-GEN name-NOM.PL be Elsie, Lacie, and Tillie, and those
reside at bottom-LOC well-GEN--”

“Twis kam hapo?” Aris kuj,
“what-ACC those consume?” Alice say,

  ka giri maj mire witasos ’o taboja kjamoj mo buniwoj.
  which always have much curious-ness-ACC about question-GEN.PL
eat-ing-GEN and drink-ing-GEN.