As a slight refinement of the pronoun "ha", when "ha" is the subject, it
refers to the subject of a previous main clause. Or if it precedes the
subject of the phrase it's in, maybe the same rule should apply. The
exact details of pronoun antecedents in Sihak are something that could
use more attention.

I mistyped "juk" in place of "kuj". I almost think "juk" sounds
better... I might change it.

Text for day 20:

“Kam hapo sjobas” Njago juk, naj rujawon hari ’i da sa ti’ija.
“those consume molasses-ACC” dormouse say, after think-ing-LOC for one
or two minute-GEN.PL.

“Kam ga to ses mar, ra ’eka” Aris humu kuj garas, “gon kam ja fu’i.”
“those not can that-ACC do, you know” Alice gentle say remark-ACC, “else
those be ill.”

“Jen kam ja” Njago kuj, “mire fu’i.”
“thus those be” dormouse say, “much ill.”

Aris kir hah mjuni twis tega ’aw garespa daw sjaroj,
Alice try self-DAT imagine what-ACC be.like such not ordinary way
live-ing-GEN,

  de ses ha moj gura, wej ha sjira.
  but that-ACC self too.much confuse, so self continue.

“De gen kam kuti ’e dramen honaj?”
“But why those reside at bottom-LOC well-GEN?”