Haven't heard of any such simulators, but if you could dissect down on a pig's foot, separating the skin enough to insert one of the detergent gel packs, then I guess use a red marker to simulate the erythema and induration. Might simulate the situation enough to at least take students through the mechanics of doing the procedure.
DGLMD

*****************************************************Support the music you love or it goes away!Da Phatfunk CliqueDPC on RadioAirplay!DPC on Twitter!"Like" us on Facebook!

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html