PoyGlot is a program I've been developing that might help you there. It's a
lexicon/ConLang construction kit program that is reasonably fleshed out at
this point. It can also import data from excel files (and will be able to
import from CSVs soon) if you can get your data into that format. Below is
the download link. Features that you're looking for include:

-custom alphabetical order
-unicode compatible
-java = multiplatform
-thesaurus feature allows for nested relations
-custom declension/conjugation fields (next version includes user defined
rulesets for auto-generation of declensions/conjugations)
-notes for almost all lexical elements

It's all open source, so if you want to write your own interactive tools,
feel free to fork the project to implement any features you need, but don't
see included.

https://github.com/DraqueT/PolyGlot/releases