Hallo conlangers!

On 06.12.2014 06:11, kechpaja wrote:

> A good compromise here would be to welcome conversations held primarily in other languages, but also require an English translation or interlinear somewhere in the post (not necessarily at the top, since some might want to try and read the original text without the translation first) so that nobody gets left out. If I were to post in a conlang or other non-English language, that's probably what I would do.
>
> Personally, I would enjoy seeing more conversations in various conlangs on the list.

That is my opinion, too.  It would be nice to see more posts in actual
conlangs here, but these should be accompanied by translations or
interlinears, such that everybody can see what those examples mean.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
"BÍsel asa …am, a …am atha cvanthal a cvanth atha …amal." - SiM 1:1