Crossposted to AUXLANG and sona_language at Yahoo.

Kenneth Searight published his international auxiliary language Sona in
1935. Copies are somewhat hard to come by, but I have one. A scan of the
book as an enlarged PDF is in my personal webspace in a couple of
different forms, so I will just list the simplest here. It prints out
well in landscape mode on US Letter paper. I do not have any European A5
paper to test with, but it may print out on that size also. There is the
question of copyright on the book, which is unknown to me.

Dan Holodek, who occasionally posts on the Sona language group at Yahoo
Groups (not very active), has created an introduction and four lessons
(so far). Whether these lessons are a "finished product" he has not
said, but he had made them available publicly. Some people like to have
a single document for studying or printing, so I combined Holodek's
public lessons into a single document with running page numbers
(currently 1 - 31). It should print out correctly on either US Letter or
A5. Because this is someone else's work, I cannot vouch for the accuracy
of it, and HE RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE AND/OR SUPERSEDE ANYTHING. I
am just posting this as a convenience for someone who wants a single
file created from publicly available information. For the latest
information, see the Sona language group at Yahoo. What I have may not
be the most current or accurate versions.

http://www.panix.com/~bartlett/Sona_book_scan.pdf (~11.9MB)
http://www.panix.com/~bartlett/Sona_Lessons.pdf (~128KB)

--
Paul Bartlett