Greetings,

I will be giving a lecture to the adult ER residents in a few weeks on
abdominal pain in the pre-adolescent.  I would like to include some
"pearls" from the PEM group.  It is a small experiment on the use of social
media to help pass on crowd-sourced information.  I will compile the
hearing your experiences.
Thanks in advance.

Robert Acosta, MD
Jacobi Medical Center
Bronx, New York

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this E-Mail may be confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s).

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html