Hello Everyone,

We have had a tremendous response to our PEMQBook Board Review Course 2015, and have reached capacity for attendees. To maintain the quality of the course, we are therefore closing the course to new registrants.

Good luck to all those who are about to sit for the examination.

Thanks,

Cal

Calvin G. Lowe MD, FAAP | Medical Director, Children's Emergency Transport
Course Director
PEMQBook Board Review Course 2015
Attending Physician
Division of Emergency Medicine and Transport
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd., Mailstop #113 | Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ph: 323.361.4394| Fax: 323.361.3891 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.CHLA.org<http://www.chla.org/>

Confidentiality Note: The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, protected by applicable legal privileges, or constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html