PM Pediatrics, a recognized leader in pediatric urgent care, is seeking pediatric emergency physicians and pediatricians with emergency department experience for its New Jersey locations in Holmdel, Livingston, North Brunswick, Springfield and Paramus (coming soon.) We currently have part-time and full-time openings and leadership opportunities.

PM Pediatrics provides comprehensive after-hours urgent care to children and young adults through age 25 in a state-of-the art, child friendly environment.  Our mission is predicated on providing a high-quality alternative for children who otherwise would have to go to an emergency department for care and we are looking for physicians who believe in this model and can help foster our growth.  We have a stellar core group of PEM leadership and have an active Pediatric Urgent Care Fellowship Program.

Practice in a supportive environment where patient and community satisfaction are extremely high and where you never have to think about overnights again!  We offer a very competitive compensation package with benefits and an exceptional opportunity for financial and professional growth.

If interested, please contact:

Michael Bachman, MD
908-230-5244
www.pmpediatrics.com