Children's Medical Center at Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas, NV is seeking full-time and part-time Peds ER clinicians for a pediatric ED in Las Vegas, NV. Summerlin Hospital Medical Center is located in a 22,500 acre planned community in Las Vegas that provides residents a superior, amenity-rich lifestyle. This growing community is near the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon.

The Children's Medical Center at Summerlin Hospital provides advanced care to the western suburbs of Vegas. The Pediatric ED has 8 private beds and sees 14,000 patients annually. We have a 12 room PICU, Level III NICU (46 beds), and 24/7 Pediatric Intensivist coverage.

This position is employee status and offers Health Insurance, 401K, BERA and 'A' rated malpractice with no-tail obligation upon departure.

We accept BC PEM or BCEM & BCPEDs with experience.

Please let me know if you would like additional information. You can reach me via email, call or text.

Best Regards,

Caroline Martell
DMS-EmCare
Cell: 469-236-6386