The Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine in the Department of Pediatrics, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital and Vanderbilt University School of Medicine is currently seeking additional BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians.

Our ED is part of a free-standing Children’s hospital that serves 55,000 patient visits per year. Our division participates in the training of residents in Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine.  Opportunities for both academically oriented and clinically oriented faculty are available on the Clinical Practice or Clinician Educator tracks. Positions may be full and/or part time. Potential areas of development encompass healthcare integration, department design, professional development of pediatric and emergency medicine residents and fellows, competency assessment, quality and process improvement, research, outreach and community growth.  We are seeking individuals who love to teach, have strong clinical skills and/or interest in clinical research.

Our faculty is committed to excellence in quality of care, efficiency of delivery, and continuous process improvement and education.  With several nationally-ranked Divisions, Vanderbilt offers an unprecedented opportunity for multi-disciplinary care, education and research.

We offer extremely competitive salaries and outstanding benefits that include superior retirement and education supplements. The clinical work schedule is flexible and considerate of the academic requirements and personal needs of our faculty members.

If you are interested please send a letter of interest, current CV, and contact information for professional references. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cristina Estrada, MD
Division Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Fellowship Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Department of Pediatrics
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
2200 Children’s Way
1014 VCH