A great team of physicians at Saint Agnes Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland is seeking full-time and part-time Peds ER clinicians to add to their team!  There are multiple opportunities for growing clinical, educational and operational endeavors.

• ~ 20,000 pediatric patients, from birth to the19th birthday, are cared for in our 12-bed, community-based, Pediatric Emergency Department; staffed 32-36 hours with Pediatrician/ Peds EM Physicians
•The 50+ bed ED includes the Pediatric ED, the Adult/ Main ED, Chest Pain ED, Urgent Care Center, and the Rapid Medical Evaluation Unit, which serves a total of 85,000 patients annually

By attracting the brightest, most qualified physicians in the country; we are able to offer a partnership in the delivery of excellence in patient care. Upon joining, physicians become immediate partners and a bonus structure is incorporated.

Baltimore has much to offer with its wonderful Inner Harbor area, Camden
Yards ballpark, the National Aquarium, museums, galleries, and over one
hundred community festivals, concerts, and events organized yearly. It is home to many institutions of higher learning, great teaching and research
hospitals and is within a one-hour drive to Washington, D.C., with its cultural,
political and educational resources.
We are looking to accept both BC/ BE Pediatric and BC/ BE Peds EM physicians.

Please let me know if you would like additional information.  You can reach me via email or phone:
Best Regards,

Lesley Stephens Hanes, MD, MSc [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]: 917-371-3849

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html