*Pediatric Emergency Medicine*

*The Emergency Services Institute* *at Cleveland Clinic is currently
seeking Board Eligible/ Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians
to staff our Academic-Affiliated Pediatric Emergency Departments.*  Hillcrest
Hospital has approximately 18,000 annual visits and Fairview Hospital has
approximately 24,000 annual visits. Both hospitals have a stable and
experienced physician group that provide World Class care and work well
with our nursing, child-life, and other colleagues. Both EDs have excellent
sub-specialty support and robust teaching programs with medical and PA
students along with pediatric and family medicine residents.   Overall, the
Emergency Services Institute will consist of 15 full service Emergency
Departments with over 500,000 annual visits.

*These dynamic opportunities offer an extremely competitive salary enhanced
by an attractive benefits package and a collegial work environment.*

For further information, please contact Lauren Forst in the Cleveland
Clinic Office of Physician Recruitment at 216-448-8201 or [log in to unmask]

 Purva Grover , MD
Medical Director
Pediatric Emergency Department
Hillcrest- Fairview Hospitals