Dear All,
We are hosting a Pediatric Bedside Ultrasound CME at Mount Sinai Hospital
in New York City on Sunday, April 19, and we would like to invite you to
join us.  This is a one-day event with didactics in the morning and live
scanning sessions with child models in the afternoon, with options for
half-day event with didactics only.  This is a great opportunity to brush
up on or learn about bedside ultrasound in children.  Please see the
following for additional details and registration.  Feel free to email me
with any questions.

Ee Tay, MD
Assistant Professor
Pediatric Emergency Medicine