From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marty Herman
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 9:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: X-rays for intussusception

Our radiologists would not attempt reduction without a 2 view ..

Marty
Martin Herman, M.D.

Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sacred Heart Children's Hospital

Email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

> Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 00:32:07 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: X-rays for intussusception
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Our radiologists insist on xrays, at least 2 and they prefer 3 views, even after a positive ultrasound.
>
> Julie

> Julie Brown, MD, MPH
> Associate Professor, University of Washington Attending Physician,
> Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Seattle Children's Hospital, MB.7.520,
> Seattle, WA 98105-0371
> Office: (206) 987-4016
> Fax: (206) 729-3070

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the originator of this e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies.