I withdraw my request for evidence on this topic.
I am grateful for the items already received, but I am troubled by the apparent discomfort and anger I appear to have caused with my request - I have probably not been careful enough in how I phrased it. My fault. I apologise.
Until this thread began, I had not properly considered a 2hr test. It simply did not occur to me. So I started thinking about it and I was hoping to look into it eventually and, in preparation, to "cut some corners" by having others let me have the stuff they had already seen - to save me the job of searching. This is why I asked.
I will eventually find the time, I hope, to do the search. Being aware of how close/not to sufficient certainty a 4-hr level might be, I will aim to establish how close/not a 2-hr zero/low reading would be to the safety required for use as rule-out. I DO recall medical school stuff from long ago which led me to worry about 2 hours being TOO EARLY because of the possibility of delayed emptying. Of course, we all know that when we SAY "2 hours", it might be not 2 hours at all because of the reliability of the history given... So we might be thinking it's 2 hours when it's actually only 70-80 mins... Perhaps this, on a full stomach, MIGHT make a level too unreliable as a rule-out, while it may not be as relevant if one is looking at a 200 mins believing it to be 240...
Cheers!

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html