The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Collaborative Research Committee. This network is associated with the AAP Section on EM. They have a good website for more info.

I believe Europe and Canada have similar collaborative research networks.

Kelly Bergmann, DO, MS
PEM Fellow
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html