Midtown Medical Center Pediatric Emergency department is currently seeking qualified providers to join a thriving Pediatric ED in the West Georgia area.

*BC PEM or BC PED with EM experience – Pay range: PEM $200hr and PEDS with EM experience $165 for FT status

*BC PEM Medical Director-competitive director stipend and an attractive relocation package

We serve a wide catchment area with an abundant pediatric population of 24,200 patients this academic year. MD Shift Times are 8A-5P, 5P-1A along with 22 hours of mid-level coverage. Our beautiful brand new Pediatric Emergency Department is adjacent to the Emergency Department, but has its own entrance and waiting room.  We have a 6 bed PICU with 24/7 in-house intensivist coverage, as well as a wonderful inpatient Pediatric Hospitalist team. We have multiple pediatric sub-specialties and a 5 story Pediatric Subspecialty clinic building next-door to our hospital.

The entire hospital culture is based on pulling patients through the hospital from the ED. The cooperative and collegial atmosphere for consults and admits, omits much of the stress often associated with an ED shift.

Columbus is a low stress, low traffic, low cost of living city; with great weather to live and raise a family. Multiple outdoor and entertainment opportunities exist along the I-85 corridor with faculty living in town and surrounding counties.

Contact:

Velicia Carter
Recruiting Liaison
O 337.354.1379