Hi Piotr,

thanks for trying to help, but I'm afraid I still don't get it: how do I
express the branching condition in RelaxNG, and where exactly does the
RelaxNG go in the ODD? Maybe you could provide an example code snippet?

Many thanks in advance,

Martin

--
Martin de la Iglesia
Metadata and Data Conversion

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
Göttingen State and University Library
D-37073 Göttingen

Papendiek 14 (Historical Building, Room 1.206)
+49 551 39-14070 (Tel.)
+49 551 39-3468 (Fax)

http://www.sub.uni-goettingen.de/