> On 6 Feb 2015, at 16:33, Martin Holmes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Thanks indeed for this, Louis. I had no idea this would work; I always think of attribute specification as being entirely separate from content specification, and resort to Schematron for this sort of thing.
>
> Now the obvious question is: is this possible in PureODD, and if not, should it be, and how?

it’s an interesting question. TEI has always kept a distinction between attributes and element content,
so the PureODD stuff hasn’t gone back to examine attributes enough.

I’d be interested to hear if anyone else wants this form of power in their attributes. Personally, I think
its angels dancing on pinheads :-}
--
Sebastian Rahtz
Chief Data Architect