Ariabu, the language formerly known as my second 30-day conlang, but now an
ongoing project, tends to end adjectives in "~e" and adverbs in "~i",
although there are many exceptions. The most common exception is for an
adjective to end in "~e" and the corresponding adverb to end in "~ie".
Also, adjectives are inflected for number to match their noun, but adverbs
never inflect.

Since I borrowed/stole vocabulary from ALL of my previous conlangs, there
are a lot of irregularities.

--gary