I did not read the whole topic but a part of it. Lately I have been working on a Gothic pidgin. It is for people who want a quick access to Gothic. The idea is, and it is not my idea alone, that they could start with an easy version and later learn real Gothic. Therefore I don't change the pronunciation much. The grammar is inspired by creole languages but I think it is more a pidgin. I hope people can move step by step to normal Gothic if they want. Even though it is also a help tool it is thought to be a language on its own and I try to make it a realistic successor. The conhistorical reason for its archaic sound system could be that it is based on standard Gothic or on an archaic dialect.