Verbuary 6-13

New Gravgaln verbs:

gîlh - to deal (cards, etc.), to apportion, to give (a set number) to each,
to establish the number of reps in a set
bhape - to inform, to share news, to spread gossip, to rumormonger
řoeng - to lift with the back, to deadlift
sh'uen - to hate
qgûnj - to esteem
řev - to hero-worship, to idolize, to pattern oneself after
phif - to disdain
tseul - to honor, to respect

Adam