De: "Ingrid Reiche" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Mercredi 18 Mars 2015 23:05:42
Objet: Versioning and the Critical Apparatus Question

I have a question about the critical apparatus tag set that I was hoping someone might be able to help me with.

First, I'm encoding various parts of 5 editions  including title pages, prefaces, contents and other parts of 18th century work.  Is it possible to use <titlePage>  with the critical apparatus and if so how?

More specifically, I'm using the parallel segmentation method with the Versioning Machine and anything I put in the <front> will not render.  Is there a work around for this?

I'm tempted to use a <div type="titlePage"> but that seems contrary to the structure of TEI any thoughts?

Ingrid