Officially just open on the weekends. Unofficially it is only closed from 7am until 3pm while they are working on it.

On May 18, 2015 4:22 PM, "McNally, Brendan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all - is the Linear Park Bridge open to bike traffic now?  I heard it was open during weekends but not during the week.  This morning a construction guard waved me away so I took the Henderson Bridge.

Best,  Brendan

--
Brendan McNally | Associate Director
The C.V. Starr Program in Business, Entrepreneurship and Organizations (BEO)

Bike to Brown website: http://biketobrown.brown.edu/