Is it possible to annotate parts of a TEI document with terms or
relation/value pairs from an external ontology? If so, then we could
annotate the characters with terms or relation/values from FOAF or other
suitable terminologies.

Matthew

On 6 May 2015 at 20:14, Sebastian Rahtz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> the <particDesc> elements seems purpose built for this. what are the
> downsides of using that, and the @role attribute
> on <person>?  <castList> and <role> seem better set up to record the info
> as found in the text rather than the editorial
> detail you will extrapolate in a <person>
>

> Sebastian Rahtz
> Chief Data Architect
> University of Oxford IT Services

Dr Matthew Pocock
Turing ate my hamster LTD
mailto: [log in to unmask]

Integrative Bioinformatics Group, School of Computing Science, Newcastle
University
mailto: [log in to unmask]

gchat: [log in to unmask]
msn: [log in to unmask]