I've been trying to add an additional element as a child of <text>,
preferably following the <body> element.  When I process the modified
ODD file using Oxygen the element is never added.

I do have a spec that adds it to the model.divBottomPart which adds it
it as a child of <body>  but that is not ideal.

                     <elementSpec ident="envelope" mode="add">
                         <classes mode="change">
                             <memberOf key="model.divBottomPart"/>
                             <memberOf key="att.global"/>
                         </classes>
                         <content>
                             <rng:group>
                                 <rng:oneOrMore>
                                     <rng:ref name="envPart"/>
                                 </rng:oneOrMore>
                                 <rng:zeroOrMore>
                                     <rng:ref name="div"/>
                                 </rng:zeroOrMore>
                             </rng:group>
                         </content>
                         <attList>
                             <attDef ident="type">
                                 <datatype>
                                     <rng:text/>
                                 </datatype>
                             </attDef>
                         </attList>
                     </elementSpec>

Can I do this with the ODD spec?   I've searched online for how to add
to the <text> element and can't find anything?

thanks,

Scott

--
Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.
Eckhart Tolle