Dear Laurent and others,

I wanted to point out that (as far as I can see) TEI does not offer any
markup for two (quite basic) textual structures/features:

- originally-written-in-language-xy
- translated-into-language-xy

Both 'xy' may be the same language, and yet, the @xml:lang does not
capture this semantic at all.

(It seems unusual that we have elements for so many detailed, minute
textual traits, and on the other hand, we lack some attribute to express
(non)originality of the text language -- even for stand-alone
translations without any <link> to some original source).

Best,
Matija

Dne 15. 05. 2015 ob 15:48 je Laurent Romary zapisal(a):