Dear researcher,

We are pleased to inform you that we have now extended the deadline for
short papers and application notes by one week - you now have until May
28 (11:59pm AoE) to get your submissions in. So, if you have unpublished
research work related to document engineering, now is a good time to
consider submitting to DocEng 2015.

This year's DocEng will take place from September 8-11, 2015 at the
Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Switzerland.

We will also have a doctoral consortium for PhD students, ProDoc@DocEng,
to present their research in progress and obtain constructive feedback
from more senior members of the audience. Submissions are also due on
May 28. More information will follow shortly.

You can find the Call for Papers here:
=== http://www.doceng2015.org/call-papers ===

The ProDoc web page is at:
  === http://www.doceng2015.org/prodoc ===

All students presenting their work at DocEng 2015, including the
Doctoral Consortium will be eligible to apply for an ACM SIGWEB Student
Travel Award.

For more information, please visit the conference website at:
===  http://www.doceng2015.org  ===

--
Tamir Hassan
Research Scientist, HP Laboratories