Elena's REMETCA is probably the largest TEI project in Spain; very
commendable.

But just now, Elena, I'll ask you to take a look at the platform, as
it appears that the link "Ver Códigos TEI" is not in operation.

http://www.remetca.uned.es/index.php?
option=com_content&view=article&id=107&Itemid=551&lang=es#_INSTRUCCI
ONES_C%C3%93DIGO_TEI

Best wishes,

Rosanna Cantavella
Universitat de València

> Dear Andreas,
> Here you can see a entire project devoted to poetry encoding: the
repertoire of Spanish Medieval Poetry:ReMetCa
> |   |
> |   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
> | ReMetCaReMetCa  |
> |  |
> | Ver en www.remetca.uned.es | Vista previa por Yahoo |
> |  |
> |   |
>
> Although it is an unconcluded project yet, you can see in the
"instructions" a lot of documentation on how poetry is encoded and
the decisions we have made. Please, do not hesitate in contact me if
you have any questions on this project.Best regards,
> Elena González-BlancoDpto. de Literatura Española y Teoría de la
Literatura, Despacho 722Facultad de Filología, UNED
> Paseo Senda del Rey 7
> 28040 MADRID
> tel. 91 3986873
>
> www.uned.es/remetca
> http://filindig.hypotheses.org/
> http://linhd.uned.eswww.uned.es/personal/elenagonzalezblanco
> @elenagbg
>

>      El Miércoles 27 de Mayo de 2015 13:00, Gabriel Bodard
<[log in to unmask]> escribió:

>  Dear Andreas,
>
> There are a couple of examples of verse texts encoded in (EpiDoc)
TEI in
> the Byzantine Inscriptions of the Northern Black Sea site, namely
> <http://iospe.kcl.ac.uk/5.238.html> and Text 2 of
> <http://iospe.kcl.ac.uk/5.305.html>. In both cases you can
download the
> raw XML from a link at the very bottom of the page, or view a
simplified
> version in the "EpiDoc (XML)" tab immediately above the text.
>
> For an outline of how EpiDoc recommends encoding of verse
inscriptions,
> see my teaching slides at

<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Q8y7evPzl1msYRP2gSw3YtuBEaH
C-ZM-mapnlrSsPVA>
> (which is clearer than the official EpiDoc Guidelines on the
topic, at
> the moment).
>
> Hope this is of interest,
>
> Gabby
>

> On 2015-05-27 08:18, Andreas Trianta wrote:
> > hello
> >
> > I’d appreciate being directed to examples and source of poetry
encoded using TEI. The more the merrier :)