From: TEI-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TEI-L Digest - 29 Apr 2015 to 30 Apr 2015 (#2015-91)
Date: April 30, 2015 at 9:01:33 PM PDT

Topics of the day:

 1. page for TEI wiki on SharedCanvas
 2. Postmarks in correspondence (3)

Date:    Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:13:41 -0400
From:    Joe Wicentowski <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: page for TEI wiki on SharedCanvas

Hi all,

I'd be curious to know if anyone here has adopted or worked with Shared
Canvas (http://iiif.io/model/shared-canvas/) since Kevin's post last August?

Joe

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:38 PM, Kevin Hawkins <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Colleagues,

From a few scattered mentions online, it seems that SharedCanvas (
http://www.shared-canvas.org/ ) has some way of working with TEI
documents, or being used by people who also use TEI.  But I can't make out
enough of the relation to actually create a page at
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Category:Tools .  Is there anyone who
knows something about it who'd be willing to create this page?  The TEI
community would appreciate it!

Kevin