I think the (a) is just a note reference.

Jens

On 3 May 2015 at 17:49:14, Hugh Cayless ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

I’m rather puzzled by this. Is meo(a) meant to convey that "mea" is a possible expansion of "m."? I don’t think that works at all in Latin, since "patri" is masculine, but I don’t see (without more context) how else to read it.

I’d probably do something like:

Hope this helps…

Hugh