De: "Hugh Cayless" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Dimanche 3 Mai 2015 20:07:25
Objet: Re: Encoding conjecture in critical apparatus

Ah, that worries me much less then :-). Sorry for the confusion.

@source="#ed" indicates that the lemma is the editor’s own conjecture, #ed being a pointer to a bibl in sourceDesc, probably, since you’re encoding the edition.

I’ll add that if you’re wanting to encode the form of the apparatus as printed in the text, then you probably want to do the apparatus as <notes> rather than (or in addition to) using <app>.