I was assuming that the text would be completely divided in sub-div. In the
end in this case I would even force the tessalation adding ad hoc div,
after all they are editorial divs, syntactic tools used by the encoder to
annotate the text, not to describe a structure intrinsic to the text
itself.

> Yes sorry, I said <q> but in my head <q> is always shorthand for
> (q|quote) or perhaps (q|quote|said).
>
> And Fabio, the problem with using <div> in this case is
> not the semantics of <div> (which are fine), but the
> fact that the <div>s would have to 'float', i.e., would
> not tesselate, and that is verboten.
>
> pfs
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2015, at 14:47, Lou Burnard wrote:
> > I would use <quote> for  these things. That is, after all, what they are.
> > Floating text is a possibility but not really honest since there's no
> > surroundjng text for them to float in.
> >

> > Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®|PRO

Fabio Ciotti
Dipartimento Studi Umanistici, Università di Roma Tor Vergata
Presidente Associazione Informatica Umanistica Cultura Digitale