Dear Matija,

I'm afraid that you need to rephrase the question, having modified your
assumptions. You wrongly assume the structure

    <ab/>

whereas <ab> is meant to be used instead of <p> here -- you don't need
both together.

So you have a series of verses in <ab>s. These are contained within

Now, are you concerned with the sentence division inside and across verses?

Best regards,

   Piotr