Hello,

I ask for advice, related to this interesting thread from 2013. The last
posts propose to use 'anonymous block' <ab> for Bible verses, e.g.:

    <ab type="verse" n="3">And God said, Let there be light: and there
was light.</ab> <!-- ... -->

The other type of solution that appears in some biblical projects relies
on <milestone>, e.g.:

    <milestone unit="verse" n="3"/>And God said, Let there be light: and
there was light. <!-- ... -->

The first approach is based on "container-elements", the second on
"delimiters". As my colleagues start to prepare an edition of the oldest
Slovenian Bible in TEI, we wish to ask what are the possible
(dis)advantages of the two approaches, esp. from the point of view of
1 - possible overlapping hierarchies, and
2 - adding other translations as parallel apparatus.

<milestone>Plans are established by seeking advice :) Thank you,

Matija

Dne 08. 11. 2013 ob 13:19 je Lou Burnard zapisal(a):

--
Matija Ogrin, dr.
Neznani rokopisi slovenskega slovstva 17. in 18. stoletja (NRSS)