Hi Joe,

I have a feeling this might now be possible in Oxygen -- check with
their support -- but up to now, we've been doing this in a sort of
roundabout way: I have ant build files which rebuild our ODD file using
all the values of personography @xml:ids as a valList for the attribute
concerned, and then build the schema for it. Then Oxygen does prompt for
the correct values. It's slightly annoying because it means you have to
run that job every time you modify the personography before you can use
a new id in the pointer attribute, but it does work.

Cheers,
Martin