Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleagues,

I am co-chair of the track "NLP for Digital Humanities" at the second Italian Computational Linguistics Conference (December 3-4 Trento 2015 - https://clic2015.fbk.eu/en).

The main topics are:

text readability; language complexity; annotation and NLP for historical and literary texts; NLP and digital libraries; attribution studies; topic modeling; sentiment analysis and text mining in the humanities; named entity recognition for historical and literary texts; OCR in ancient texts.

We are looking for reviewers. Interested colleagues with competences in those areas can contact me by e-mail ([log in to unmask]), specifying name, surname, e-mail, topics of competence.

Thank you all in advance,

Fabio

--
Fabio Ciotti
Dipartimento Studi Umanistici, Università di Roma Tor Vergata