Hey Mark, welcome back!

Has it been ten years?! Wow! How time flies!

So. What's happened in the last ten years? Well, basically the Language
Creation Society happened :). And after years under Sai's and then David
Peterson's stewardship, I've now been elected as its President. A role I
couldn't even have dreamed about ten years ago!

We also has the 6th Language Creation Conference just a little more than a
month ago, in England :). A wonderful event!

Personally, I got married with the Dutch boyfriend I already had at the
time. And on the conlanging front, I've focused all my energy on Moten,
trying to turn it into an actual usable language.

In any case. It's good to have you back!

Cheers,
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets
President of the Language Creation Society (http://conlang.org)

Personal Website: http://christophoronomicon.blogspot.com
Personal Tumblr:  http://christophoronomicon.tumblr.com

Sent from my phone. Sorry for the potential typos and autocorrect errors.