If Mark is coming out of the woodwork I suppose I will too! I've been
lurking on the list for the last decade or so myself....long enough to
remember when Mark was a regular poster here at least. I doubt my name
will ring any bells though, even back when I did post I was a rather
infrequent poster. That may change now as I've finally been getting a
bit of traction with my own conlang.

So breaking my long silence to say Hello again to everyone.