CONLANG List,

I know I haven't been active on the list in a while, but I've been hard
at work on my graphic novel series, Chadhiyana (and some other projects
too). I've mentioned Chadhiyana on the List before, as the series
features a number of conlangs which I'm developing (in fact, the title
character's name, Chadhiyana, is a conlang name, developed to sound
"Indian", as the series takes place in a fantasy world based on South
Asian and Middle Eastern cultures).

Formerly, I had self-published one comic and was further publishing the
series as a web-comic on chadhiyana.com. However, today, I am happy to
announce that Chadhiyana #1 is available through my publisher (Rosarium
Publishing), who picked up the book earlier this year. For those
interested, the first issue not only features a number of names in two
different conlangs of mine, but about four pages of dialogue in a third
conlang featured in the book (with a translator for the native speaker).
It's my first (published) attempt at a "working" representation of one
my conlangs.

So far, the first issue is available on Amazon.com (Kindle Edition:
http://www.amazon.com/Chadhiyana-Company-Shadows-JM-DeSantis-ebook/dp/B00Z4M2DKY/)
and IndyPlanet.com (Print and digital:
http://www.indyplanet.com/front/product/124832/). I've also written a
blog post for today, if you care to read more about it
(http://chadhiyana.com/2015/07/chadhiyana-1-is-officially-available/).

Hopefully some of you will check it out. Besides the Conlangs, I really
think it's a great book (I know I'm biased) and I'm very passionate
about it.

Sorry for the shameless self-promotion. Happy reading and happy
conlanging. Cheers!

--
All the Best,
J. M. DeSantis